Sunday, November 2, 2008

Awww..... man.....

Call me a wine hearted filo dough encrusted *pop tart* of a fan. Call me a beer enjoying barstool warming fried potato evaluator of a fan. Label me the far left (Left) restroom pointer t.v. dissin' loud mouthed rookie cheering hopeful of a fan. Whatever. I left tonight with 2 minutes and 14 seconds to go. But I gotta tell you, with as much emphasis as my severely distracted pinko commie light bulb hating pop tart of a liberal self has left.... (which you know there is always extra emphasis left for whatever arms raised shocked face and attention drawing yelps are needed should someone drop a candy wrapper on the sidewalk, in the middle of the day, in front of my ever crossed toes....)

I have got to say, plainly, or as plain as the signals of life are after encountering the convoluted energy sapping agenda confusing politically stumbling thought numbing time of electioneering when the under employed of us stand unfortunately idly by like "whazzup?" I have got to say, admitting to whatever wrong headedness that has messed with my karma bringing me to this point like the shaking of a wild bird's egg in second grade to see if there was something in there.... killing the small life inside with the clutch of my curious self.... I have got to say....

They did good. Those damn Pats. Tonight.... they lost. But, the Brady-less New England Patriots football team have finally won my heart. Cheers guys, a game well played.

2 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Well said. I was disappointed they lost but they did really battle it out and you might have had a very different post if Gaffney could have held onto that perfect bomb by Cassel. It was a good game indeed. Can't believe week 9 is already over. Man it really goes too fast huh?

Suldog said...

Yeah. Good game. I wish they had had another time out left.