Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You Go Girl!

Girl Savage, that is. Her shop, along with a few other etsy.com shops, will be featured on The Martha Stewart Show this Friday, February 29th. I thought I'd stage a little preview of my own. Here are 2 sold items from her shop. (Sold, because it seems stuff doesn't last there long!) The shop is girlsavage.etsy.com


Fun, huh? Now, I associate Martha Stewart's Show with car repair shops. I don't own a T.V., and the only place I've seen that show is when I've gotten my pick up worked on. In the mid-ground is Martha Stewart hanging from the ceiling doing something, in the background is my pick up on a lift, and in my hand is a book. Last time I took my pick up in the book was titled "American Fascists" by Chris Hedges. I'm trying to remember what time of day that congruence occurred so I can go find a T.V. somewhere Friday. GirlSavage's father is thinking on taking off work to watch this Martha Stewart Show... isn't that the cutest?

5 comments:

Esma said...

That mounted bunny head is too cute! I don't have tv either, so I'll probably miss the show, but it's exciting that Etsy will be featured!

Anonymous said...

Katherine Savage oozes talent...she's a good friend of mine and I'm so very proud of her!

Chris Stone said...

Yeah I'm psyched too.

Unknown said...

My Mom (also an Etsyian) was all excited to watch it & made sure to let me know. Sadly I was painting at the time & missed the spot. Did you get a chance to check it out? I actually equate Martha Stewart with nails down a chalkboard but that is just me :)

Chris Stone said...

Here's the link of a video of the segment...
http://mothtoflame.com/video_ms.html
I missed it. Its a bit easier to watch football in a bar than Martha Stewart! I thought the segment went well... particularly given the time frame. I do wish they had been better at giving out shop names. But apparently there are links on the website.

I must admit, this is the first time I've watched Martha Stewart. Perhaps the last... until the next Etsy feature!